For those of you whom we’ve met before- it hasn’t broke, so we didn’t fix it!
ONLINE ENTRY FEE
R500 (Limited Availability)
Includes – Campsite, Entry into the tubing, Dinner and Limited Drinks on Saturday Night, Excellent Live Bands and Legendary Djs, A much coveted Lube & Tube Cap.
ARRIVALS, SET UP & ITINERARY
Arrive Friday afternoon to set up your camp and get ready for an evening of live music (line-up to be announced) and chilled vibes. Gates will be open until 10 pm on Friday evening and will re-open at 8 am on Saturday morning. Tubing starts at midday on Saturday 1st February. Tubers will be brought back to the camp between 3 and 5, fed and hydrated from our complimentary food and drinks station at our new secret location, ready to dance the night away with an amazing line-up of the very best in South African music. Sunday morning is the time to drink some coffee and eat some breakfast while you pack up your tent and reflect on an unforgettable weekend of fun with old friends and new, in untouched, magical surroundings.
TUBES & FLOTATION DEVICES
Tubes will not be provided at the event, please bring your own floatation device. The Winterton Rugby Club will be running our pump service for fundraising, and will pump almost anything for a donation to their cause, so don’t worry about space in the car you can get your air here.
You are welcome to take your cool box with you tubing but, PLEASE NO GLASS IN THE RIVER.
Although this event is supported by a full medical response team, as well as official life guards on the river, we advise that you bring a life jacket and any other safety equipment that you may require.
We have provided an awesome campsite with clean, flushing toilets and showers, so no need to drive anywhere after the party!
There will be a range of food stalls selling the delicious local produce our area is known for. There will also be a bar and craft beer stall. A complimentary meal and soft drinks will be provided as soon as you get off the river at our new secret location. A limited selection of complimentary beverages will be available to you on Saturday night.
Regret NO under 18s
10 ESSENTIALS FOR LUBE & TUBE
1. Sun Cream.
2. A floating device (tube, raft etc.).
3. Your ticket.
4. Slops (for the thorns, this jol is in the bush).
5. Gumboots (if it rains and you don’t like wet feet).
6. Life Jacket (optional but advised).
7. Preferably as little glass as possible, whatever you can bring in plastic please do so. (And please take the empty plastic home with you. We do not want to pollute our pristine bushveld!)
8. Cash for food stalls and merchandise.
9. Respect for your surroundings and the awesome people you are spending the weekend with.
10. MOST IMPORTANT!!! A sense of humour (yes it might rain).