For all of those Lube & Tube virgins still amongst us, here’s what you can expect. Pull off the road into an untouched paradise, set up your camp amongst a few hundred other like-minded enthusiasts, tube along a mountain river through rugged bush and local farmland, party like you’ve never partied before, with live music beneath the African stars.
For those of you whom we’ve met before- it hasn’t broke, so we didn’t fix it!
ONLINE ENTRY FEE – R550
Includes – Campsite, Entry into the tubing, Dinner and Limited Drinks on Saturday Night, Excellent Live Bands and Legendary Djs, A much coveted Lube & Tube Cap.
Tubing will start at 12 noon on Saturday 26th Jan, and the main party will be after that, BUT you are welcome to come and pitch your tent any time from Friday afternoon AT NO EXTRA COST. There is always a chilled and festive vibe on the Friday evening when our Dj’s will start playing and our bonfires will be lit, for braaing, or dancing, around.
Tubes will not be provided at the event, please bring your own floatation device.
Please provide your own drinks for Friday night and for the tubing, PLEASE NO GLASS IN THE RIVER.
Although this event is supported by a full medical response team, as well as official life guards on the river, we advise that you bring a life jacket and any other safety equipment that you may require.
We have provided an awesome campsite with toilets and a shower, so no need to drive anywhere after the party!
Winterton Primary School will be doing our catering, and there will also be wood fired pizzas for sale on Friday night and during the day on Saturday. They will also have essentials for sale like Cigarettes etc. The Winterton Rugby Club will be running our pump service for fundraising, and will pump almost anything for R10 an item, so don’t worry about space in the car you can get your air here.
Regret NO under 18s
10 ESSENTIALS FOR LUBE & TUBE
1. Sun Cream.
2. A floating device (tube, raft etc.).
3. Your ticket.
4. Slops (for the thorns, this jol is in the bush).
5. Gumboots (if it rains and you don’t like wet feet).
6. Life Jacket (optional but advised).
7. Preferably as little glass as possible, whatever you can bring in plastic please do so.
8. Cash for the food that will be on sale during the day on Saturday and Friday night
9. R60 for a breakfast bun and drink combo for Sunday Morning (proceeds go to local charity).
10. MOST IMPORTANT!!! Bring a sense of humour (yes it might rain).
LIKE OUR FACE BOOK PAGE!!! Click Here
For any queries please phone 082 0423209